Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Baubles for Christmas - things I'm making.



Hi there!  Hope you have had a gorgeous day!
I just thought I'd pop these photos on here because I am enjoying making Christmas Baubles at the moment and aren't those colours just lovely together!   I haven't made these for a few years and am really having fun with all the colour play.  The end of the year is coming up so fast, it feels too early to be thinking about Christmas, but it will be here before you know it!  So this is me being organised and Getting Things Done Early! :)

Have you started to think about Christmas yet?



I am planning on writing up this pattern tomorrow as I am having a bauble workshop on Saturday,
so I thought I might pop a few bauble kits in the shop next week, and put the pattern in my Ravelry shop if anyone would like to make some of their own...... well that's the plan anyway, fingers crossed it will happen!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Oooh, They are lovely! I'd love to have the pattern for those

    ReplyDelete
  2. How delightful! I love them.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting idea! lovely!
    I've started Christmas preparation in August already :) I'm making eco Christmas tree. It will be ready on time ;)
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pattern would be great, they would look so fun and colourful on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! My! Gosh! I'll be watching for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THEM! I saw on Instagram that you were having a workshop and sure wish I could attend! I need to start on my Christmas gifts NOW so this will be a good start. And I have a lot of stash yarn I could use. Can't wait. Thanks for the motivation.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely eye candy! Those would also make great pin cushions, altered slightly and stuffed instead. A few Christmas makes here, knitted hats for the family so far. Have a great day! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them, its never too early to prepare for Christmas. I don't like the stress nearer the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a rubbish knitter and cannot crochet but, I would love to be able to buy some of these,they are so lovely. Do you have an internet shop. Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these, will definitely visit your Ravelry shop. Have a great weekend. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look great! I love all the colours. :) I have so many things I want to make for Christmas, I must get a move on and start making them - the next few weeks will go so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Christmas Crochet! Your fabulous crochet Star pattern is my favourite at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! I'd love a pattern for these! Will be waiting with eager anticipation :)
    Jones x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your baubles are so eye-catching, bound to make any room look festive. Your images are reminding me to get a wriggle on with my own Christmas crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just have to leave you a note to let you know how very much I enjoyed browsing your adorable blog! I found you via the mixed stripey blanket as I am tying my hand at a small baby size version. Mine is not as charming as yours but I am enjoying all the different colors and stitches. I have 3 nieces/nephews that will be arriving in our world in the next 2 months so hopefully will have it finished for one of them! I couldn't help thinking as I enjoyed walking in your garden and seeing your project that we would have been great friends if we lived in the same area!
    Blessings
    mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!