1. Pin cushion colour pop.
2. My green shelf kind of glowing in the afternoon light.
3. I bought this drafting table in from the cold so to speak, it belonged to my great uncle who was an artist, and has been sitting in our garage piled high with stuff. Much happier here where I can sit an ponder and create up a storm.
4. Same corner of the living room in the winter sun.
5. Finished the blue/green harlequin this week. Yay! I think it deserves it's own post later in the week.
6. Melbourne wandering on the long weekend. I love that lady's wooly jacket and fluffy hair.
7+8. Sun, clouds and vineyards on the way home, it is a nice drive back from the city to our spot.
How was your week?
Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at Emily's Beetle Shack.