Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekly stills.....









Weekly stills.....

1. Pin cushion colour pop.

2. My green shelf kind of glowing in the afternoon light.

3. I bought this drafting table in from the cold so to speak, it belonged to my great uncle who was an artist, and has been sitting in our garage piled high with stuff.  Much happier here where I can sit an ponder and create up a storm.

4. Same corner of the living room in the winter sun.

5. Finished the blue/green harlequin this week. Yay!  I think it deserves it's own post later in the week.

6. Melbourne wandering on the long weekend.  I love that lady's wooly jacket and fluffy hair.

7+8. Sun, clouds and vineyards on the way home, it is a nice drive back from the city to our spot.

How was your week?

Joining in with the other weekly stillers over at Emily's Beetle Shack.

14 comments:

  1. Nice postJullie! Can't wait to see the harlequin post :) have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the colours:almost every picture is green, but each time a different green. Beautiful!
    Green and red are my colours.

    Normally I absolutely don't like yellow, but this is an exception:
    http://homeiswherethedachshundis.blogspot.be/2014/05/zomerkind.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your green shelf with all its little cubbyholes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos :-) I need to get my decent camera out.

    My week was uneventful but crafty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos,would love to see more of your latest blanket x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea of "weekly stills". I love yours especially your new "blankie".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures. We were in Melbourne about eighteen months ago. We have got friends in Hastings and so stayed with them for two or three nights before we moved on. You have a very colourful home:)
    www.thequietstitcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely and colourful snippets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful craft table & in such a beautiful spot. It looks like it would be lovely to sit in that light, stare out that window & create.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy corner of light, a great place to dream and create. Look forward to seeing the harlequin blanket it all it's glory. I just posted a picture of my jar cozys inspired form yours if you'd care to see. https://www.flickr.com/photos/craftygal/14402798433/ Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great place for a table. I want to be there! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful set of memories from your week. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely shots, one of Melbourne makes me miss Australia, the light and feel of the photo sums it all up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!