Monday, February 25, 2013

8/52 Year of Happy.








Four things from my week that made me happy:

1. Getting out the pencils and doing a few more colour ways for some stripey blankets.

2. Having a lovely time playing with all the wool from my new shop,
 and getting the shop opened! Yay!

3. Hanging out at the Crib Point Community Garden with my nieces, they enjoyed picking and eating a heap of summer veg.

4. The fireworks display at the Western Port Festival (our local area), nice to see everyone out and enjoying the lovely evening and then some spectacular fireworks to top it off. 

--------------------------------


On another note, thank you all so much for the great response to my give away! 
I am very happy so many of you want to enter, and thanks for all the nice comments about my yarn shop, I really appreciate your support and interest.  You are all fabulous! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxx


So what's making you happy today?

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely things keeping you happy from wool to fireworks. Wonderful.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOU SHOP NEW.I LOVE SEE SO MUCH COLOURS DIFFERENTS, YOU CAN MAKE MUCH
    THINKS WIHT SOMUCH WOOL.
    I HOPE PASS GOOD WEEK

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the new shop, i am beyond excitement, i so cant wait to shop shop shop! i dont have a blog but i love crocheting. i have a face book page showing off all my makes. i so want to put an order in but i am going to wait to see if i get lucky with a little parcel, if not, then i am going to shop until my heart is content. a girl can never have too much yarn! i love those bright blue, red and green colours and the blues and purples.

    good luck, wishing you all the best with your shop! Devinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your new yarn on your website! Just wondering if you are ever going to offer worsted yarn? I think it's 10ply where you are. If you could let me know please thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a good idea using pencils to do colour charts, simple but I hadn't thought of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!